Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Portraits of children at an Easter Egg Hunt


After the hunt is over, the kids are playing football.
For my portrait assignment, I was thinking to myself about what I was going to do. I had a great idea! An Easter Egg Hunt, since it's almost Easter! I am very proud of my self, for these photos.

They were very hard to capture, but that just gave  me a better feeling after I was completely finished. For the headshot of Wyatt Keith, I got lucky. I was looking around and saw him standing there with this look on his face. Then I saw that another child took one of his Easter eggs.

These photos were particularly hard to shoot, because I had to bump up my ISO. It was a very cloudy, windy and rainy day. Catching these photos were particularly hard, especially since I am still a new photographer. I am very happy with what I captured, and I am actually very proud of myself.

I could definitely see myself shooting more portraits again in the future, even though they are not my strong suit.

Wyatt Keith, mad when another child took his egg.

Ashton and Ella Keith, upset when the hunt is over.


No comments:

Post a Comment