Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Excuse me... Could you repeat that?

    For our final project we had to make a photo story. My initial thought was, how the heck am i going to be able to pull this off? I decided to do my photo story on the Dearborn Animal Shelter, to show the adoption rates verse the amount of animals that are in the city, and to make the viewers think about what they can do to raise awareness. I think that overall, i did a pretty good job. Especially for it being my first experience using everything that is needed to do a photo story., like Adobe Premiere pro and Audacity.

   Adobe Premiere Pro and Audacity are very tricky to use. I have to learn how to use them and be able to edit my pictures, sound and  make a photo story for the final. The class kind of helped each other to better understand it. By this happening, it made it just a little bit easier to perform.


Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment