Friday, February 20, 2015

Camera Operations

An American Flag waves in the wind on the Detroit River.
Ducks take a swim at dusk on the Detroit River.
 Festive Downtown Wyandotte in front of Sanders.
For our most recent assignment we had to go on NewsU and learn about camera controls and all of the different types of compositional elements there are. I learned the different possibilities you have when taking pictures. There is always something new for you to shoot. I learned how to find a good opportunity to shoot a photo, and I learned what angles work best and when. For all of these pictures, I was just talking a casual walk in one of the downtowns by where I live, it just happened that I stumbled on these opportunities.

I learned how to have fun with shooting photography, and I also learned how to shoot photography correctly. I went on my own little photo shoot and I am very proud with what I have learned from NewsU! The pictures I posted are examples of layering (the first picture), guidedline (the second picture) and wide depth of field (the last picture).

No comments:

Post a Comment